The rest of the week was much of the same...lots of fun on the boat and in the water.
The Ross family goodbyes and welcomes are very similar. Everyone comes out to give hugs and say goodbyes or hellos.
A family that tubes together stays together...
What's crazy is that one day these two little guys will be the ones grilling for us!
The karaoke machine came out and was a BIG hit for the little ones.
In the middle of the week we went to a drive through safari...I was amazed how close we got to camels, buffalos, and zebras! The kids had a blast.
Kate baking lemon bars with Nana
Sweet Lilly was Benjamin's new best friend. I think we may have just figured out what kind of dog we need to get. He isn't a fan of big dogs but Lilly was the perfect size for him.
And with this picture I'll conclude the lake reunion 2013 posts.












No comments:
Post a Comment