Friday, August 10, 2012

July...went by so fast!

We are slowly getting in our groove here in Arkansas.  It's funny how this state has been home to us for SO many years but now living here after 5 years away and two children later...there are parts of life that seem unfamiliar.  Life overall is much easier though...we are enjoying some luxuries we haven't been able to in the past and just the simplicity of living so close to family...it is SO nice!  Our kids are getting a chance to know their grandparents in a way I always wanted them to and their relationship is so fun to watch blossom.  

Chris has started work officially and is really enjoying it.  It seems that being done with residency and in practice is not so bad after all.  :)  His partners are great and the work is something he really enjoys.  








I love this picture of Chris...such a stud...I am one lucky lady! :)

















 Celebrating Chris' 31st birthday with key lime pie
 Kate was about as excited for his birthday as her own...she was so excited for him to blow out his candles.  


No comments: