Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What we've been up to...

I have become the bad blogger...so to attempt to make up for that here is a little window into our lives these days.  I'll try to be better (I'm really saying this for myself more so) at updating.  Maybe when life slows down...in 18 years?

These two play really well together.  Don't get me wrong, they have their moments of frustration with each other but overall it's ok.  Kate is a good mother hen and Benjamin just loves her to pieces.  To give an example, one day Benjamin fell hard on his bottom but it didn't hurt him at all but it did knock Kate down, who was standing close by.  Kate landed with a belly flop on the hard wood.  Chris and I were both right there and said "Are you ok?!?!"  Kate hopped right up and said, "Benjamin, are you ok?!?!"  He was totally fine of course and it was her fall that concerned us.  

They enjoy cuddling after nap time

The obligatory sibling bath picture

Kate and her sweet friend London, I know I say it all the time but we are so blessed to have such great friends who we will miss terribly!

Kate has really taken to coloring and Benjamin wanted to join in...it took a little convincing that the colors weren't for consumption though.

Benjamin and his little nursery friends.  When the cheerios come out it is really funny to watch them gather around the table.  Going around the table from left to right is Carter Tidwell, London Tidwell, Nathan Hendrickson (Baby Nathan as Kate calls him), Stella Swan, Andrew Yelverton(Baby Andrew), and our little Benjamin Ross.

Kate had a bit of a fall this weekend down some concrete steps. Bless her heart!  She caught her fall with her face but thankfully nothing broke.  She hasn't even complained about it since that night and honestly, I think she enjoyed the extra attention she got at church the next day.  

In other news, Benjamin is sleeping SO much better!!!  He now sleeps from 7:30pm-6am and I nurse him and he goes back down until 7am.  We're trying to get him to stretch it through that last hour and then I won't be nursing him at all.  

No comments: