Benjamin you are 10 months old!!! This year is flying by. You are quickly becoming a little toddler before my eyes. Thankfully you still love to be cuddled but I can tell you are getting so busy and more independent by the day. Here are some facts about you at this point.
- You wear size 3 diapers but will probably be moving up to size 4 soon.
- You wear 12-18 month clothes, 6-12 month sometimes but everything's too short on you...tops and bottoms.
- Your feet are huge! I finally ordered you some shoes that will hopefully actually fit! You wear 2-3T socks. When you are out of socks I raid your sister's sock drawer and try to find non-girly socks for you.
- You have your ups and downs with sleep. Recently a lot of not so great nights but right now you have a cold and you're surprising me by sleeping 6-7 hours at a time! Last night you only woke up at 5am and then woke up for the day at 6:15am. You are an early riser!!! Bedtime is still around 7pm. You take one good nap in the afternoon and usually a cat nap or two in the morning. Even though you don't seem to get as much sleep as I would think you need, you still are such a happy baby. Rarely cranky.
- You and Kate are best buds. When I asked her recently who her best friend was she said "Benjamin" without hesitation. You two are looking more and more alike. You sometimes sound like you say her name, but it sounds like "Kit".
- You eat very well, still breastfeeding about 6-7 times in a 24 hour period. You eat everything from waffles to grilled cheese. You like yogurt and applesauce but you're not big on being spoon fed. I try to get you to eat fruit but you don't seem interested. Hoping that changes! You can drink from a sippy and you want SO badly to drink the milk from Kate's sippy cup. Soon enough you'll be on cow's milk.
No comments:
Post a Comment