I grew up with a brother so the idea of sisters was little foreign to me.
Since meeting Chris...and then subsequently his sisters, I have learned what a blessing they are. I started out married life with two incredible sister-in-laws who are even more so great friends of mine. Whitney, Lindsay and I have shared many chats over coffee, cokes, vacations, chilling on the lake, or just on the phone as we have had to live far away.
Then over the years I have been blessed to add two more precious sisters to my circle of women in my life. Teyerra married Josh, Chris' brother, in 2008 and I am so thrilled that she did because I have SO enjoyed getting to walk through the early years of motherhood with her. Then in 2010 my brother gained me a sister by marrying sweet Carrie. She is such a wonderful wife and serves my brother so humbly and with such grace. Being a military wife isn't easy but she has adapted so well and has taken on the role beautifully.
Bottomline: I am one BLESSED sister, sister-in-law, and most of all friend.





No comments:
Post a Comment