Benjamin you are 5 months now! It's hard to believe because the time is going by so fast. I estimate you are somewhere around 20 lbs now. You have 2 teeth coming in therefore LOTS of drool. You are sleeping so much better now...you go down at night at 7:00 and wake up at 5am and nurse, then back to bed for about an hour and a half to two hours. You take a morning nap in your crib IF we're at home which is a rarity but you'll sleep in you car seat well too. You also take a great afternoon nap while Kate naps but not as long as her's. You love Kate and I'm quite sure the feeling is mutual. You nurse around 5am, 9am, noon, 3pm, 6:30pm (sometimes another feeding in there depending) and you eat about a jar and half of baby oatmeal and apples in the morning and around 5pm. You are SUCH a happy baby. At church you are content to stay in your car seat and listen to the singing and then go to sleep during the sermon. You definitely just go with the flow...not sure how much of that is being a second born or if that's just your nature. I LOVE your smile. You love faces and I remember Kate being that way too. You are all boy and we love you SO much!
No comments:
Post a Comment