Kate has become a rolling machine! She turned 8 months yesterday, I seriously can't believe it, and she's starting to become VERY mobile. She loves being put on her tummy and away she goes. Apparently Chris was a lot like this when he was a baby too. I lay this big blanket down on our floor and she ends up rolling herself up. She thinks it's so funny until she tries to get out and then she panics.
Kate at 8 months:
- getting on all four and starting to scoot backwards and I can tell she's trying to figure out the crawling thing
- trying really hard to figure out how to go from lying down to sitting up, she's gotten close many times!
- One day she decided to be a gymnast and push her bottom in the air and then all of a sudden her legs followed and she was basically doing a head/hand stand!
- she's studying everything, but still loves peoples faces the most.
- smiles at everyone, the greeter at Walmart knows us by now and just loves her
- has 2 bottom teeth
- taking 2 naps during the day, usually around 10am and 2pm, although today she took a 3 hour nap!
- goes down at 7:30pm and wakes up somewhere between 7:30am and 8:30am
- eats 4 times a day sometimes more.
2 comments:
Happy 8th month!! One of the babies I babysit is just 9 months and man does she crawl fast...it's going to be so cool when Kate is crawling :) I love seeing babies grow up, well sorta. haha :)
Have a great week!
Okay, I want an 8 month old. This sounds awesome!
Post a Comment