We had a great Easter weekend as a family. Chris had Friday off although he was on call and had to go in for a little bit. It was so nice having him around an extra day of the week. We (being Chris) got the patio furniture setup and of course it was rainy or too windy all weekend for us to enjoy our Easter breakfast on the deck but it will get much more use as the spring and summer progresses.
Sunday we enjoyed the church service and had a very fun brunch afterwards at the Krop's condo. They live on the 17th floor so they have a fabulous view of Yale and West Rock. All the food was so yummy! Kate wore her beautiful smocked Easter dress her Grandot made her and received so many compliments. She loves her big bunny she got from Nana. I really think she tries to give him a hug but then can't figure out how to get him off of her. She's our cuddle bug and loves all things soft and cuddly.
Kate turned 5 months on Sunday! I can't believe how much she's grown! She's laughing all the time...most of the time when she's in her Daddy's arms and looking at me for some reason. When she wakes up in the morning she loves to be held and she nuzzles her face in my neck and shoulder. She thinks it's a game when we put her in her swaddle...she tries to sneak her right hand free and just smiles when she wins. She still sleeps best when swaddled. She enjoys attention but when it comes to figuring something out she needs no distractions. This girl needs to concentrate! I love the little noises she makes when she eats her cereal. This is such a fun age and I'm sure I'll say that about all the others as well.
Sunday we enjoyed the church service and had a very fun brunch afterwards at the Krop's condo. They live on the 17th floor so they have a fabulous view of Yale and West Rock. All the food was so yummy! Kate wore her beautiful smocked Easter dress her Grandot made her and received so many compliments. She loves her big bunny she got from Nana. I really think she tries to give him a hug but then can't figure out how to get him off of her. She's our cuddle bug and loves all things soft and cuddly.
Kate turned 5 months on Sunday! I can't believe how much she's grown! She's laughing all the time...most of the time when she's in her Daddy's arms and looking at me for some reason. When she wakes up in the morning she loves to be held and she nuzzles her face in my neck and shoulder. She thinks it's a game when we put her in her swaddle...she tries to sneak her right hand free and just smiles when she wins. She still sleeps best when swaddled. She enjoys attention but when it comes to figuring something out she needs no distractions. This girl needs to concentrate! I love the little noises she makes when she eats her cereal. This is such a fun age and I'm sure I'll say that about all the others as well.
Chilling with her Daddy in her shades
2 comments:
You guys look so preppy and Connecticut-y! All pink and green. Miss Kate continues to be cuteness.
Ha, that was for Easter..but your right. We were one of the few dressed in bright colors at church though...I think dressing up is more a Southern thing.
Post a Comment