I was tagged by my sweet friend
Alicia and since I haven't blogged in a while I thought this might get me back into the blogging world...at least for a little bit until I have time to actually get pictures uploaded. This is the 6th picture in my 6th folder tag. If you're tagged you too post the picture that is the 6th picture in your 6th folder in your pictures folder on your computer. Confused, no worries. Yea for cute pictures though...I love this one of my sweet sister-in-law, Whitney at the lake this summer. And if you look closely you'll see my father-in-law sneaking into the picture.

This weekend is going to be fun, we're having a couple of friends over for games both Saturday and Sunday nights. Having company definitely compels me to get my house in order. So on that note I'll go and stop procrastinating. Need to use my time while Kate's taking a nap. Pictures of her to come soon too.
Oh and I tag my friends....
Tara Ross
Megan Stuermann
Leah Faulkner
Katie Wigton
Brooke Crockett
Ashley Bowers
No comments:
Post a Comment