I had a doctor visit last week and it went great. The doctor said I'm progressing just as I should and all seems to be as normal as can be. What a blessing! I start going to see the doctor now every 2 weeks...time is flying by. Kate's kicking quite a bit these days. She does these kicks at night that almost feel like she's trying to run! She's definitely making herself known.
We got the rest of her nursery furniture in last week so we got her room set up, but I'm still working on the little details. I'll post pictures when it's completed.
On a different note...we woke up this morning and it was in the low 50's! It's August and I actually asked Chris if he needed a jacket since it was so chilly. It's going to warm up to the mid 70's today though. Getting excited about fall in the northeast!
27 weeks
1 comment:
looking good sarah!!
Post a Comment