Benjamin you are FOUR! How is this possible?!? I can still remember sitting with you in the hospital on a snow covered day enjoying the stillness of having a newborn and knowing you had finally arrived…all 9lbs 4 oz. of you! You are a joy to have as our son. Your big brown eyes and happy go lucky nature warm up our home in a way that I hope never changes. This year you potty trained (WOOHOO!) soon after your third birthday. You learned to say Kate instead of Tate. You began talking more and more as the months went on and although there are times I don’t understand your imaginative stories, you are growing up into an all out little boy that will one day be a man. You have made many friends and love to play with any and all. This year we have missed Kate because she has been going everyday to kindergarten and you anxiously await her return home every single day. You two are two peas in a pod and I hope you stay that way as you get older. We are blessed to have you sweet boy and we never take for granted each day God has blessed us with to have Benjamin Brown Ross as a part of our family. We love you!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment