So to keep with one of my New Year’s resolutions I aim to blog more. I figure better now than later when the memories begin to fade.
After New Year’s Day we had Jay, Lindsay, Josh, Teyerra, Elliott and Dawson over for some Ross-sibling holiday celebrations…we missed you Whitney and Anthony!!!

These two are seriously my pride and joy…they make even a trip to Sam’s a fun family outing. I love their ages right now and wish we could freeze time!

Daddy got some cool new hunting gear that Benjamin thought was amazing.

My parents were so kind to offer to stay with the kids and let us go out on a date night…I think it’s safe to say we are a popcorn loving family.

This sweet fella has once again been my partner in crime…he misses his sister SO much but we’ve had some fun just the two of us.

Gymnastics is one of his highlights of the week because he gets to hang out with his buddy Taylor.

And yes…this hat has been on his head most every moment of every day this week. He also thinks he’s such a big boy when I let him sit up front in the front passenger seat while we wait for Kate to get out of school. His latest common phrase is “easy peasy lemon squeeze” and right now, that’s just what he is!

No comments:
Post a Comment