Saturday, August 9, 2014

Fourth of July

I think I'm doing good to get a couple posts up this summer...it's been a bit crazy to say the least. We have had some happy and hard times this summer.  We started off finding out that our sister in law had to have brain surgery because she had a tumor.  More on that in another post for another day.  Then we heard that my Mammaw past away.  Fourth of July came and went and soon we were watching my sister in law go through her brain surgery...which she has recovered from amazingly!!!  Last but not least to end the summer we had a beach trip...more on that in the next post.

So there's a quick recap of our summer but I'll share some pictures for my memory's sake.

Fourth of July we headed over to the Burtons' house for dessert, fun, and fireworks on the Pleasant Valley Golf course.  It was the perfect place to relax and watch the fireworks with the hustle and bustle of parking and traffic.  Thank y'all for hosting!!






No comments: