These pics are in no order but here they are...
We had a great time last week at the beach. We went to Seacrest this year and it was great because we were within walking distance of both Rosemary and Alys Beaches. The trip was incredibly relaxing and was the first time I felt like we were on vacation and not a "family trip" with the kids. We even had a sick Kate by the end of the trip but still had fun. I'll try to caption as I go...
We had Kate's best friend from Connecticut, who now lives in Niceville, FL come and spend the night and it was SO fun. London is so sweet and she and Kate get along great. Poor Benjamin didn't know how to handle sharing his Kate though...he got her back all to himself the rest of the week.
This night we took pictures and I have to say I don't know if we found the winner pic for our Christmas cards but these two show how much Benjamin loves his big sister. Kate was just starting to feel really bad and had a fever. As she said "I don't have any more smiles left in me."
On the way there we stopped in Montgomery, AL to visit our sweet friends that happen to be family in their new home. It's beautiful!!! We love spending time with them so this was just icing on the cake to get to stay with them on our way down to the beach.
This boy needs a nap...
Balloon animals in Rosemary
Benjamin fell asleep again...this time before we got to Great Southern
I enjoyed my first taste of oysters...my Dad was proud but my Mom was shocked
An amazing storm came at dinner time one night and it was so entertaining as storms at the beach can be.
We went to Destin to meet the Tidwells for lunch and beach play...had a blast! Can't believe between the two couples we have 6 under 5.
That night London spent the night with us was Chris' 33rd birthday...so we celebrated with his favorite apple pie and ice cream.
The next night the Tidwells came to Rosemary and brought a babysitter so we could go out for an adult dinner. Such a great time with these sweet friends always makes me miss them more.
We enjoyed breakfast at Summer Kitchen Cafe...thanks Morgan Smith for the suggestion.

















1 comment:
Love this, Sarah! ☺️❤️❤️❤️
Post a Comment