Saturday, March 1, 2014

Ski Trip 2014

I'll apologize in advance that there's no true order to these pictures...*wish Blogger would make it easier to move pictures around in a blog.


We had a great time on the slopes with Chris' family this year. Kate skied for the first time and LOVED it.  She's already asking to go back.  That makes her Daddy very happy because he absolutely loves to ski.  I was proud that I gained more confidence and feel like I got better on this trip.  Overall it was such a fun trip and many memories were made.

Kids dancing at the sleigh ride dinner


 Picking up Kate at ski school



I know I'm biased but she's SO cute!

Nabbed a picture of my brother in laws...my sister in laws did well...those guys weren't shy about helping out with the dishes.  


 Kate about to get on the ski lift with her instructor




Love this picture of Nana...protecting Benjamin from the mule.  :)

All the "kids" and the grand kids...but we were missing four, Josh, Teyerra, Elliott and Dawson, you were missed!!!
















 Keystone 2014

No comments: