So I have truly fallen off the blogging wagon. I want to be better this summer with keeping up with everything...but realistically with a move (just across town) in our foreseeable future I think once a month is more likely.
May was good to us. We had some great family time and I have felt extra spoiled because in one weekend I was loved on for my birthday and Mother's Day...poor Chris! We have a great camera...but yet all the pictures I have are from our iPhones. So....here we go
The Daddy-night go to place has been Haagen-Dazs since we moved back to Little Rock. You won't find these kids complaining!
Kate is my night owl and the one that sleeps in...whereas Benjamin is ready and happy to go bed at night and wakes up earlier (but not nearly as early as he did this time last year). Every morning without fail I ask him, "Did you sleep well?" and I get "I go night night...I go night night." Yes you did buddy!
Here's our sweet Kater's snoozing in our bed...this month brought fever viruses for both our kids. BOO!!! So we had a few nights of three Rosses sleeping in our bed...thankful we have a king although with a certain little boy he likes to sleep as close as he can get to you. :)
On my birthday I got to go get a mani/pedi and came home to find cake, balloon, gifts and Slim Chickens for lunch! All three of them popped out to surprise me when I walked in the house. :) Kate didn't understand why I didn't have more people at my party like she does. HA...sweet girl doesn't understand the older you get the more you don't want attention that you're getting older. :)
The kids finished up Mother's Day out and I think their teacher gifts turned out so cute! The envelopes tied to the coke bottles had Target gift cards inside.
My how these kids have grown since August!
We had a chance to meet my Mammaw and Aunt Sue for lunch...love these ladies.
That same weekend I got re-interested in my family roots. Turned out my great-great uncle was buried right here in Little Rock at Oakland Cemetery. I made a lot of special connections that weekend...thankful for those that have done the research and work to know where we came from.
We ushered in the unofficial beginning of summertime with lots of playing and eating outdoors.
Including a visit to the zoo...
My Bible Study group through BLOOM at Fellowship got together one last time for a very sweet and special dinner. These two lovely ladies will be moving this summer so it was bittersweet seeing them go...but we know God is faithful to lead them where He needs them more.
Harriet was so sweet to pull out the china and crystal for us. Her table was absolutely beautiful!
Overall May was very marvelous!













No comments:
Post a Comment