Thursday, March 29, 2012

So it's been a while...

and I have really no excuse...EXCEPT that I have been getting our house in order time after time (we've lost count now) with two kiddos running around.  Not an easy task but we're managing.  Each showing is one that I get excited about the possibility but slightly dread the to-do list in front of me.  So that has been our March basically but in between I have managed to capture some moments with my iPhone...yes we have a crazy, fancy camera that has been put in a closet for these house showings so when those moments occur I am VERY thankful to be an iPhone owner.  Enjoy our March...
Kate modeling a skirt made by her DotDot
 Pillow dress made by DotDot
 My usual uniform these days...it's a great outfit to clean in.  But more importantly I'm snuggling with my sweet boy...oh and he is a snuggler!

Funny faces...

 Climbing on EVERYTHING!  Just yesterday I caught him STANDING on the dining room chair reaching over to the table and STIRRING my coffee with a PEN!  What in the world?!?  I indeed have a boy!



We have had incredible weather and have enjoyed almost daily walks around our neighborhood.  



Good gracious, these two are such good friends.  Rarely do I find them on the couch and they aren't sitting arm to arm.  They have this huge couch yet they'd rather be close...I love it!




 Another DotDot creation...adorable top!
 Adorable face...


  
Fun times with our friend Carter Tidwell
Kate, 3; Carter, almost 2, and Benjamin 13 months

 Teething baby boy...he wasn't napping that great for a few days but enjoyed a little cuddle time with Momma.  You know I wasn't protesting!

Sweet little hand that will one day be bigger than my own








No comments: