Friday, August 5, 2011

Chris turns 30!!!

Chris turned 30 last week!!!  This is the 13th birthday I have been blessed to celebrate with this sweet man.  Can't wait for decades more to come!  We were in Birmingham the day after his birthday so we celebrated with Johnny, Tara, Jack and Charlie.  On his actual birthday he had to work but that evening after we packed for our trip we enjoyed bananas foster...almost burned the kitchen down but that's ok.  :)  Happy Birthday Chris!  Can't believe we're embarking on this decade of life but wouldn't want to do with anyone else by my side.  

Lighting his own cake...  HA!
 The three of us...Benjamin was already in bed

 After his interview he didn't have anything to change into over at Johnny and Tara's so Johnny let him wear this "stylish" t-shirt...NERD ALERT!  :)  
 We had such a great time with Johnny, Tara, Jack and Charlie.  Tara and I are fortunate to have husbands that are first cousins, allowing us to meet and become friends.  I could hang out with Tara ALL the time...we talk just about every day and identify on so many things.  

No comments: