Last night was WONDERFUL! Benjamin slept a stretch of 7 hours for the first time ever! I woke up and was so nervous something was wrong with him. Of course he was fine, but I really needed to feed him (joys of breastfeeding) so I woke him up. I know...never wake a sleeping baby...unless it means Momma can't sleep.
These little baby legs are from Naomi...he's looking good 80's style. :)
Raising his head so well!
Kate wanted to put on my vest yesterday so we let her and she wouldn't take it off. So we let her go to the store with it...this girl has her own sense of style but she's confident and really that's all that matters right?
Kate loves to make her Daddy her play gym...this time he was her toy box...or Easter basket.




1 comment:
SO PRECIOUS!!! I am so excited for you guys- for how cute and perfect he is- and for how long he slept! :)
Post a Comment