Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ready for Spring!

These pictures have nothing to do with spring because well...spring has arrived in name but hasn't shown it's stuff to us yet. We have had some warmer days but we're still waiting on those days we can go to the park and enjoy the sunshine without jackets.  But hey, we won't complain (too much) because we haven't had hardly any snow and the temps are on the rise so eventually we'll be in shorts and flip flops.  One thing I do love about living up this way are the seasons.  I love the fall leaves and cooler temps that bring sweaters and boots.  I love the first snow...subsequent snows are a little bit of a nuisance. Then comes spring...with temperatures that are warm but not what I would necessarily call pleasant.  But by May we are usually fully into spring and then after Memorial Day weekend summer is here and the weather is more like spring in the south....with a few extra hot days to remind us why we appreciate having central air in our house.  Each season is a blessing and to remind us that change is not always a bad thing.   
Pictures of my sweet family...




No comments: