Monday, August 23, 2010

New York City Overnight Date

Earlier this month we went to New York City for our first overnight away from Kate. My parents were in town for a visit so they graciously stayed with Katerbug. She clearly had a great time with them and I'm quite positive that was their favorite part of the trip. We enjoyed our time in the Big Apple without a child. Unfortunately I didn't get ANY pictures besides this one. We saw Wicked on Broadway and it was AMAZING! The music was phenomenal and I just love the theater. We enjoyed eating our way through the City as usual. It was so nice to be able to jump from store to store without a stroller in tow...or to navigate the subway without a stroller as well. We had a great time but missed our Katers. We knew she was in great hands though and enjoyed our time just the two of us again.



No comments: