Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

This past weekend was so great! Chris and I got to go on a date Saturday night. We went out to Pacifico in New Haven and it was SO yummy. Easter morning Kate got to experience her first Easter basket (I didn't really do one last year...not sure why) and I think she enjoyed all her little gifts. We got Kate in her Easter dress (courtesy of her DotDot) and white patent shoes and went to Trinity to celebrate. After church we went over for Easter lunch at the Crockett's. We are beyond blessed to have friends that take us in as family and to have their family treat us as family. Since so many of our friends also have family far away we enjoy getting together with everyone for holidays. Brooke did a great Easter Egg Hunt and put cereal, goldfish, and teddy grahams in the eggs instead of candy...such a smart Momma! I have to say this is one of my favorite "memory" weekends...one that will stand out as a moment I looked at my little family and was just so thankful to have them! Home IS where the heart is...and it's where my little family is...I am content.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You guys are just too adorable!