Monday, October 26, 2009

I never knew how much I loved fall until now...

Chris and I got married in the spring, end of May to be exact, and I always get a giddy feeling when I smell the fresh air in the spring. The warmer air allowing us to open windows and appreciate the outdoors after a chilly winter has always made me feel SO good. I now have those same emotions and excitement when fall comes around...maybe in part because it will always remind me of the joy and anticipation in those last few weeks before Kate arrived. Just like spring will always remind me of the day our small family was established...the fall will always remind me of growing our family.




































Kate has discovered the sippy cup and LOVES water...she beams with pride when she holds the cup and takes sips all by herself


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Okay Sarah, she is just ADORABLE!!!!!!! That little dress on her is just sooo sweet!!

Hope you are well!

Tara & Johhny said...

i agree she is just plain adorable! i can't wait to see her in person :) those pictures were awesome...i have to take pics of jack playing in the leaves!! what kind of sippy cup is that?