Kate turned 11 months old this week and I just want to capture a picture of what she's up to at this stage:
- You are pulling up on everything and reaching everything in sight.
- You have stood on your own but just for a few seconds because then you realize I'm not holding onto you.
- Your smile captivates EVERYONE
- You have learned to kiss...we make this "mmm" sound and it prompts you to gently give us a peck on the lips, often you make the same noise back.
- You are a Daddy's girl, you squeal and crawl as FAST as you can to him when he walks through the door at the end of the day. I think you even start getting antsy when it's about time for him to be home and he hasn't come in yet.
- You have 6 teeth and you're acting like more are on the way.
- You LOVE your teddy bears, yes you have 2...one upstairs that you sleep with (my old one) and one downstairs you play with and carry around. Both bears you nuzzle your face into and love on them, it's incredibly sweet.
- You are eating table food now, you love pasta, yogurt, and cheerios. You like fruits too but like variety.
- You say Mama and Dada and I think you now know what they mean.
- You wave randomly, yesterday you waved at a car but no one was in it and you started to get upset because it wasn't waving back.
- You love to play "Patty Cake" and you clap along but because your hands don't make the sound I think you get a little disappointed so you make my hands clap instead.
- You are so fun Kate, I wish I could bottle this age up forever!
2 comments:
WOW...11 months already!!! She is growing up to fast. The baby I've babysat since 3 mon, just turned 1 yr. old so it made me realize that she and Kate are really close in age :) Awesome.
Kate is adorable.
Love, Elizabeth
p.s. congrats on your 100th Post :)
i LOVE the picture of kate looking over the table :)
Post a Comment