I flew to Arkansas, my last big trip before Kate's arrival. It was wonderful getting to spend time with family and have a chance to visit with old friends. My Mom taught me how to knit, so I'm working (slowly) on a scarf. I had a baby shower that was amazing and very humbling. Kate will be the best dressed girl in Connecticut! Chris flew down last weekend for his brother's, Josh, wedding. We had a great time seeing family and getting to be a part of Josh and Teyerra's special day. Teyerra was a BEAUTIFUL bride. The time went by so fast and now we're back home and working on getting all the little details put together before Kate arrives. I'm in full nesting mode. Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks.
30 Weeks Prego
Whitney and Anthony at the rehearsal dinner...caught Anthony a little off guard
The boys and Joe
Lindsay, Josh, and Whitney
Josh and Chris chilling before the ceremony
Cynthia, Dad, Mom and Me at the wedding
3 comments:
You look great...can't believe how much Kate has grown...She seems to be keeping up with little Will. I'll call you soon! Megan
Looks like you had a fun time. Maybe when Kate makes her first trip back to Arkansas, we can get together. I would love to catch up and see you both. Its been way too long! Enjoy the last few weeks...you're on the home stretch.
I love the picture of you in the gray t-shirt. It's a great tummy shot. You're almost there! Glad you're home. Where are you registered?
Post a Comment