Thursday, September 19, 2013

September...why are you so hot?

Honestly I'm really not complaining about the heat because I will take a hot September over blizzard after blizzard as we had in Connecticut.  I will be excited to pull out the fleece and sweaters though in a few weeks.

Here's a little update, in pictures, of our month.  We've gotten into the swing of school and have already enjoyed a Razorback game...first for the kids!  Kate just had her first field trip and school bus ride today.  It may be hot but fall is here in many ways.  Our schedule is full but each event is a blessing.

Breakfast date with my sweet ones
Untitled

A friend of mine makes incredible cookies....it is a true talent!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Kate's not such a fan of the loudness so ear plugs came in handy.  Clearly, at this moment she did not appreciate Benjamin's loudness.
Untitled

We were hot and sweaty and Benjamin was REALLY into the game...for a two year old. 
Untitled

Untitled

I remember my parents having something like this of Andrew and I.  I've been wanting to get this done for the kids for a while.  The man that did these was amazing and did them in 5 minutes!

Untitled Untitled Untitled

The three of us had dental appointments on Monday and surprisingly Benjamin let her clean top and bottom!  Kate did great last time but this time only let her do the bottom.  The buzzing in her mouth got to her.
Untitled

We had a great field trip with Kate's class today.  Here were her bus buddies.  We went to Pinnacle Mountain Park and they did a nature trail and played on the playground.  Afterwards, I talked to my Mom and she told me of how 31 years ago she and Dad walked around that same area to try to get her labor to start so I would make my entrance into the world.  :)  It's a beautiful place to enjoy the beauty of God's hand.
Untitled Untitled


Kate and her friend Sam
Untitled Untitled

Kate's K4 Class- Mrs. Haley Davis is her teacher
Untitled

Afterwards we stayed and ate lunch. The kids had a rare, quiet moment where they all sat and just listened to Lily and Kate read.  
Untitled

No comments: