Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy Valentine's from Kate and Benjamin!

This week was so fun.  Nothing more than our simple routine of Bible study followed by Mother's Day out that included a fun Valentine's Day party. Chris and I started out the week with a date night too...so our week started out a little special.  


Aren't the kids Valentine's shirts the cutest?  We are so blessed to have DotDot and her skills on a sewing machine.  :)  
 For their classes I did juice boxes of orange and apple juices.  I don't know if they were sent home with the kids or used as refreshment for the party...but either way I was so excited to have an excuse to use these cute printables!  
 Then on Friday we got to meet up for lunch with my Mammaw, Aunt Sue, Andrew and Carrie and sweet baby Julia.  It was so great seeing Mammaw with her third great grandchild.  My Mammaw is one beautiful YOUNG lady.  


No comments: