Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Ok I feel that I must mention this in the blog so I'll look back and be able to remember. At the moment, Benjamin is still asleep and it's 7:45am and I think I'm starting to hear him stir a little. He only woke up ONCE last night at 5:45am! Now granted naps were a little difficult and we tried to cry it out and not nurse before sleeping but after a lot of crying I gave in and nursed. He went to bed at 7:30am and only woke up once and is just now getting up. I don't know if this is going to continue but I thought it was worth mentioning so I don't look back and just read about him not sleeping well. There are good nights and bad...now to go get my baby boy. Kate keeps saying "Benjamin's awake!!! Benjamin's awake!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment