Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kate's 2 Year Old Birthday Party

We had a great birthday party for Kate yesterday. The house was packed with kiddos (7 and 4 in utero) and parents running around chasing around sugar-high children. :) I think Kate had a great time and was worn out by the time everyone had gone home. We did cookies and milk as our theme, with a cookie cake and 3 kinds of milk (chocolate, strawberry and regular), along with an assortment of other cookies and snacks. Kate's friends showered her with SO many fun gifts. Some of her older girl friends were helping her open gifts which was great because Kate doesn't really get the concept of opening presents quite yet. Overall, I think it was a successful party because in the end the birthday girl was happy! :)





1 comment:

wildflowers and sweet tea said...

Wow! I can't believe she's two. Happy Birthday Kate!