As always, we had a great time at the lake this year. Kate did great traveling on the plane once again. She had her moments but for the most part she had a great time meeting her extended family and playing with her cousin Jack (thanks for letting us play with all your toys). She seemed to love putting her feet in the water and riding on the boat. She ate well and took great naps each day...I think the heat (she's never experienced heat quite like Texas summers) wore her out. We've been saying she's teething for the past 4 months but just yesterday I felt little pointed ridges coming through so I think we're going to see some pearly whites pretty soon!
1 comment:
Such great pics, Sarah! I'm so glad Jack & Kate got to meet & play together. Looks like they were fast friends! Such happy children & parents! Love you.
Post a Comment